Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Never can say goodbye.

What can I say? Kalim got me into the spirit.

There's almost nothing to say after watching MJ at the height of his pre-pubescent powers, except RIP, you crazy-talented freakshow.

Classmates, Dr. Strange, Others: This is it, for now, but come find me the future. I plan to be an active participant in it.

I'll leave you with a quote from another dearly departed genius, Douglas Adams (brilliant author and inventor of the Babelfish, from whence the ubiquitous translation engine got its name) which I hope someday will serve as my epitaph:
He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

2 comments:

  1. Bye John, I was fortunate to have your intelligence in two of my classes. You were very helpful. I hope to see you next semester! If not, I know you will be a great educator. Have Fun! BTW Very cute idea for the Jackson 5 video. Your creativity amazes me!

    ReplyDelete